Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Pipedream and Sparkles

When I was younger I use to collect Urban Decay nail enamels like they were going out of fashion, I was absolutely obsessed with all the pretty shades and hues and made it my mission to own as many as I could.  Whilst going through some drawers in my dressing room I came across the beautiful Pipe Dream... looking a bit shabby and worn, but still very much useable. The shade is quite difficult to explain, it's a kind of creamy pale opal colour with shimmery mermaid greens when the light hits it at an angle. I decided to do a quick NOTD post featuring my old find and a bit of W7 Space Debris glitter! (oh and Lady Cottingtons Pressed Fairy Book!)


You can't get Pipe Dream anymore which is a shame, although I'm sure it could be found on ebay or another seller site! What's your favourite shade of the old Urban Decay nail enamels?

6 comments:

Emily Has Dimples x 27 June 2012 at 03:12  

Such a unique colour. I really love the look you've done with the glitter. I never had any of their enamels, missed the boat on that one!!x

Stacey Kane 27 June 2012 at 05:59  

This colour is gorgeous. I find it can be difficult to get greens right with nail polish, but this is just perfect. Now following your blog :) x

www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

A Possible Fantasy 27 June 2012 at 07:35  

lovely manicure!

K. 27 June 2012 at 14:10  

lovely nails :3
very interesting blog soooo I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER ! :3
hope you'll follow me back and have a nice day! :*

Anna 27 June 2012 at 21:32  

That colour looks amazing! this might sound weird, but your nails are a really nice shape, haha :)Love your blog, cant wait to see more.
Anna

http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

Rosie 28 June 2012 at 02:42  

SO cute, i love that colour!
such a shame they don't do it anymore :(
Rosie xo
A Pocketful of Rosie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP