Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Outfit of the day! :)

The sun is shining and it feels like Summer has arrived here in England! so I thought I'd put together a little OOTD post to show what I'm wearing on this blissfully warm day. Forgive the somewhat bizarre pose! I'm terrible when it comes to taking pictures on a timer! hehe.


Black Straw Hat - George @ Asda (£5) 
Sunglasses - Miss Sixty
Dress - ASOS (Christmas present from my boyfriend :))
Handbag - Vintage
Tights - TK Maxx
Silver Platform Wedge Shoes - River Island


 Oversized Green Gem ring - Chelsea Doll (Present from my boyfriend) 
Sparkly Black Arm cuff - Boutique store

4 comments:

lexi 26 June 2012 at 11:58  

i love that jewelry! following you, honey :)

International Directory Blogspot 26 June 2012 at 14:49  

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
"International Directory Blogspot" It's 135 countries and thousands of blogs, you are registering, and following our blog you will have many more visitors
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
Please follow our blog is very appreciate
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Ashley 26 June 2012 at 19:25  

I love this look!
I just followed, follow back?
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
<3

Merrybelly 27 June 2012 at 10:26  

I love the cuff and ring :)
merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP