Thursday, 28 June 2012

French Manicure NOTD

My oh my how hot is it today here in England? my room is positively sweltering, even with all the windows open and the fan blowing! I do find it quite funny how we all seem to spend all our time wishing for sunshine and then when it appears, we always get upset and say we can't handle the heat, haha. 

Anyhow, I gave myself a simple little French manicure this morning and thought I'd share the result with you. I use to have some little strips I could use to do the tips perfectly, but somehow I've managed to lose them, so this is all free hand (so please forgive the tips for being slightly on the wonk!) 

 

I used Nails Inc. Elizabeth Street (such a gorgeous nude shade!) and Nails Inc. Floral Street (I'm a tad obsessed with Nails Inc. right now I think!) 


4 comments:

Emma Cooke 30 June 2012 at 14:59  

Looks amazing for free hand application!! I'm terrible, I think I just have shaky hands...

Love your blog, just followed you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

Emily Has Dimples x 2 July 2012 at 09:12  

So lovely and classic x

Michaella 2 July 2012 at 14:58  

Great french manicure! I can't do it so great on my own

You have a new follower, hope you follow back xx

http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

Catrine 3 July 2012 at 01:27  

this looks so sophisticated and elegant! fab! xxx

http://www.unnakednails.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP