Friday, 29 June 2012

Chelsea Doll!

If there's one thing I love it's cute and kitsch jewellery. I love statement bits and pieces that will make an impact and act as a conversation starter and I literally smother myself in jewellery (namely numerous silver bracelets that I've collected from around the world) and a big old statement necklace or earrings. I also have bazillions of rings that I've inherited from family members and I wear them all quite frequently too! 

Just before Christmas I came across my new favourite website, Chelsea Doll, and my boyfriend treated me to 3 necklaces and a big beautiful green gem ring (which I ADORE and wear basically every day!) here's my pick of the most awesome items currently for sale on the Chelsea Doll website - 

 


I absolutely adore these pocket watch style necklaces. I appreciate they're old news and everyone and their dog probably has one by now, but that doesn't stop me loving them! they're so dainty and eye-catching :)


This is one of the necklaces my boyfriend bought me and it's absolutely gorgeous! the colour is basically a rich bottle green and it hangs so nicely, definitely one of my favourite pieces of costume jewellery :)



I am a bit of a dirty rock'n'roller so I love anything with a bit of a punky rock vibe about it. These earrings are absolutely gorgeous and I love the multi-crosses, really gorgeous!



Ahhh I am so in love with this ring! I love anything related to the sea, so this is just perfect! :) and it's little crystal crown is just adorable.

 


How gorgeous are the shimmery blue stones in the birds? definitely an eye catching ring to add a pop of colour to your jewellery! I love this :)

What do you think of Chelsea Doll jewellery? have you bought anything from their site before? what are you favourite items of statement costume jewellery? :)

Oh, and btw - I've just created a new Twitter account for my blog. My old Twitter account is predominantly used for my radio show and networking with bands (who I don't think would appreciate lots of beauty and makeup chitter chatter!) so I thought it'd be best to keep the two separate :) follow me on Clarabeam!


7 comments:

Pretty Little Lives 29 June 2012 at 07:40  

Such pretty pieces! :)

Natasha Carly x
http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

HayleyInWonderland 29 June 2012 at 15:57  

Oooh I've never heard of Chelsea Doll before but soooooo cute! I love the sea horse! :) xxx

ClassyPam 29 June 2012 at 20:59  

I love all of them; especially the green spoon drop necklace. It is so gorgeous!

Smile On:)...Classy Pam

http://classypam.blogspot.com/

Tanesha-Marie 30 June 2012 at 01:40  

These are so pretty and I love the bird ring-I will deffinately go and have a look. Have you heard of Jimmy and his girl jewellery??? They have some great pieces and if you do like anything you can use the 10% discount code they gave me which is Tanesha Marie :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. 1 July 2012 at 13:23  

I love the seahorse ring, it's so pretty :)

Life Is Better Blonde 2 July 2012 at 12:51  

amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other?
lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

Emily Meyers 16 July 2012 at 20:35  

Hey there! Love your great blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come follow back maybe and enter a fabulous giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP