Thursday, 27 October 2011

Life Updates!!

Yet again I accidently went on a blog hiatus! I've been up to so much it's been a dizzy whirlwind of mania! I now present my own radio show (Metal Mania) which is awesome because I've always been a massive fan of rock music and I'm relishing the opportunity to meet some of my favourite bands and get to interview them! (+ attending festivals and gigs for free is a major plus! :D) I'm also now working as a Digital Account Executive for a technical media agency in Suffolk and I'm loving it! everything seems to be falling into place in my life and I'm very happy :)

I promise I'll get some more juicy blog posts written up very soon! including some tutorials, OOTD & FOTD's and lots of other nice things and I'm very sorry for neglecting my blog for so long! naughty Claire!!!

For now, here are some pictures of when I interviewed bands backstage at this years Download Festival -

Me interviewing Duff McKagan from Loaded (Ex Guns'n'Roses)

Interviewing Dan and Ed from The Darkness

Interviewing Dan and Ed from The Darkness

Interviewing Matt and Joe from Evile

2 comments:

Emily Has Dimples x 23 June 2012 at 11:55  

I used to be absolutely obsessed with GnR and Duff Mckagan when I was a teenager! I even went to see Velvet Revolver so I could see him take his top off! Haha. Looks like you had a great time x

Ali 26 June 2012 at 05:46  

I'm green with envy right now, and green doesn't suit me! To me that's a dream job, I hope it's all you expected it to be! I can't help but wonder if Dan Hawkins is really as shy as he makes out to be! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP