Thursday, 27 October 2011

Experimenting with hair

I'm one of those girls that loves to experiment with her hair but never really has the confidence to totally go for it, so I positively adore wigs. They may have a reputation for being itchy, fake looking and dated, but wigs are the best secret weapon for changing your look on a regular basis.


I always toyed with the idea of bleaching my hair blonde, but never really worked up the guts to do it... so when I found this sassy blonde wig floating around in a fancy dress store for £10 I was totally sold. Although it's cheap - it still fits like a dream and feels really silky and smooth. I even managed to fool a few friends into thinking I'd really bleached my hair. 

What do you all make of wigs? do you too appreciate the awesomeness of being able to change your look completely by just pulling on some different hair?


1 comments:

Melissa 2 July 2012 at 08:45  

You're so beautiful. <3 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP