Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Updates and a small OOTN (outfit of the NIGHT :D)

 

The past few weeks have been non-stop madness (in a good way!) I had an interview the other week with a company who seem amazing. I really love their whole ethos and the work they do, so I'd love to work with them. It all sounds quite hopeful, but I'm going to be keeping my fingers crossed to be on the safe side! :)

I also went to a party on Saturday night which was fun, lots of friendly people and giggles :) and then on the Sunday I went for lunch in Norfolk with Dans family to celebrate his Grandparents 60th Anniversary. It was a really fun day, his family is so friendly and welcoming. When we got back to Suffolk we sat outside on the decking at his house on a swinging seat and discussed our future. We're planning to buy a house and get married in 4 years time (eeek adultness!) so lots and lots of money saving needs to be done before then! lol. 

The next couple of weeks are looking quite hectic too - there are two more parties (why is everyone having a party this time of year?) and lots more fun things planned. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. 

For the party the other other night I decided to wear my trusty red dress. I absolutely love this thing but I can only wear it when I'm feeling confident! it's definitely not a dress to put on when I'm feeling shy as it's bright vibrant red and super clingy. So here is my little OOTN =


What is your favourite dress in your wardrobe that you absolutely love but rarely wear?

3 comments:

Julie 27 August 2010 at 04:31  

love the dress! i have a black one from american apparel that im in love with but hardly ever wear! i've tagged you at http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-or-that-tag.html

Toni Tralala 29 September 2010 at 15:22  

You look great in that dress! The fabric snugs onto the right places.

Nice entry!

Halle Anderson 16 October 2010 at 15:38  

You have great style! Love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP