Monday, 2 August 2010

an EOTD post

I was soooo bored today, I literally had nothing to do at all :( so I thought I'd have a play around and doll my eyes up nicely, here are a few pics -

 


I'm wearing Sell Out and Perversion (literally my two staple eyeshadows, I'm obsessed with them!) by Urban Decay. Rimmel liquid eyeliner, Urban Decay pencil liner and Estee Lauder Magnascopic mascara. It's a very simple and shimmery look :)

Also, check out my weird irises - I literally can't figure out what colour my eyes are, sometimes they're blue, then they're green and other times they are silver, and I have a weird green star pattern around my pupils. Maybe I'm an alien *creepy twilight zone music plays in the background* lol.  

8 comments:

Laura's Blog 2 August 2010 at 15:30  

great blog :) x

Emmy♥ 2 August 2010 at 15:43  

A really pretty look. Are you wear false eyelashes? If not your eyelashes are AMAZING!!

Donna ♥ Baby 3 August 2010 at 09:40  

sexxyy!

Claire Elizabeth 3 August 2010 at 09:51  

Laura - Thanks hun :) x

Emmy - Thank you :) they're all real! I'm just a mascara addict - I put loads of coats on, hehe x

Donna - Aww thanks :) x

Supergirl 4 August 2010 at 04:07  

Great look:)

juliekirwan 4 August 2010 at 04:48  

love the blog :) x

Nina 5 August 2010 at 03:34  

Very pretty and feminine. But on eyes like yours any make up style must look good :)

CafĂ© Bellini 5 August 2010 at 09:50  

Love this eye make-up, it's the sort of thing I would do. You're not wearing false eyelashes? Then your eyelashes are LONG! wow, I'm jealous. I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP