Thursday, 29 July 2010

A little OOTD post

I'm pretty much just posting this because I'm in love with my shoes and tights, but I thought rather than post endless pictures of my shoes I'd turn it into a little OOTD post :)


Forgive my weird expressions, I was playing around in the garden and it was quite bright! lol. The top is from Miss Selfridge, it's dark brown (bit weird that I bought it considering I don't tend to wear brown) but I love the lace at the neck and sleeves.
 

Just a quick explanation about the plasters - I had to have blood tests the other day and my inner elbow is all bruised and sore, so I've been covering it up with plasters (weirdly plasters seem to stop it hurting, it's probably the pressure)

I bought the skirt from Topshop - I pretty much live in little black skirts although recently I've begun worrying that I'm too old to wear mini skirts now (I know I'm probably not, but I worry about it all the same! lol).

Now my favourite bit of the outfit :) the tights and shoes! I honestly can't remember where I bought these tights from, but I love them to bits, whenever I wear them people always seem to come up to me and say "I love your tights!" which is a little bit odd but nice of them! lol.  The shoes are from New Look - which in my eyes is the best place to buy shoes on a budget. I must have hundreds of pairs of shoes and a vast majority come from New Look, purely because their prices are great, who can stick their nose up at a pair of shoes that cost between £20 - £25 and last for ages? I've been buying shoes from New Look for years and years and I've never had a pair break on me yet (*touch wood*)

 
I love these shoes because they're so understated and can be worn with pretty much anything really. The scuffed effect makes them look vintage and a bit retro and I really like the two straps :)

3 comments:

Paislea Elyse 29 July 2010 at 07:44  

cute cute cute cute outfit! i love it! thank you for following my blog!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Paislea Elyse 29 July 2010 at 10:21  

waiting for another post... ;)

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Fern 30 July 2010 at 03:47  

this is a gorgeous ensemble :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP