Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Every day makeup looks

I realised earlier that I've never actually posted a picture of my every day makeup look before. I tend to go for quite a basic look - semi smokey eyes, pink lips & soft sheeny foundation / blush. The main focus is often on my eyebrows, which I like to keep quite dark and dramatic. I'm also a total mascara addict and will apply around 3 coats in order to get my lashes to bulk up. 

 



I like wearing nude / natural colours on my lid and then I tend to contour the shape of my eye with a darker shade of brown to accentuate :) The products I use on a daily basis are as follows - 

 

1) Boijous kohl and contour eyeliner in black 
2) Estee Lauder magnoscoptic mascara
3) Urban Decay primer potion
4) Urban Decay eyeshadows in midnight cowboy rides again, sell out and oilslick
5) Bare Minerals foundation in fair
6) Bare Minerals GLEE all over face colour
7) Benefit Highbeam highlighter
8) Too Faced Lip injection
9) Bare Minerals Bavarian Creme lipstick
10) Bareminerals precision eyeliner brush (I use this for the ends of my eyebrows)
11) Bareminerals angled brow brush (used to fill in the wider sections of my brows)

2 comments:

Donna Baby 29 July 2010 at 13:07  

thanks for stopping by my blog :)

i love this look! you need to post more makeup pictures or even a tutorial :)
donnadell.blogspot.com :)

Amy 25 June 2012 at 08:42  

You're eye make up is so good!

I love it :)

Thank you for the follow too, you have one back!

Amy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP