Saturday, 23 January 2010

GUM haircare

I started using this stuff called GUM, mainly because I came across it in Sainsburys one day and thought the packaging looked cute (+ it's super cheap and smells divine!) so I picked up a couple of products and they've made my hair look amazing!.

I have quite weird hair, it's rather thin and wavy and is prone to frizz / static. I've tried all sorts of products to try and tame it in the past but never really suceeded in my quest for non-frizzy perfection!.


The best product in the range is the Gum Hair Anti-frizz treatment. This stuff is amazing!. You leave it on for a couple of minutes after you've rinsed the shampoo out of your hair and it makes your hair feel really nourished.

Last night I decided to use it before I'd even washed my hair, so I just slathered it on dry hair and left it for about 30 minutes, while I sat in the bath and read a book. When I then shampooed my hair and used a normal conditioner on it, it was so silky smooth and shiney it looked as though I'd just come out of the salon, utterly amazing!. I could sing this products praises on an hourly basis.

It retails for only £1.99 if I remember correctly, and works so much better than most other (often more expensive) anti-frizz treatments I've used in the past. It works really well when you use it in the recommended way (2 minute conditioning treatment), but now that I've experimented and used it on dry hair and seen the results, I think I'll continue doing it that way.

What are your favourite hair care products? / ways to beat frizz?.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP